Sunday, June 13, 2010

More California

Lily at the cousins Pirate Party during the wedding dinner party

My cousin Joel with his bride Regina
Dinner Party night before wedding
They're playing a traditional German wedding game.
They were asked questions and they had to hold up the shoe that belonged to the person that was the answer to the question.
Beautiful Bride and Groom
Joel and Regina Fowler
May 29, 2010 
Fresno, CA Temple


*** I'd have more pictures from the rest of our trip, but a certain 20 mos. old got a hold of the camera and smashed it against a big rock and destroyed it. We're in the process of choosing another camera to purchase.***

2 comments:

Marcy said...

Ooops! Sorry about the camera! Good luck choosing another.

Michelle said...

oh crazy...I saw this couple in the temple when Barry and I went..I also saw your Dad and brother! fun!