1) CSI: Las Vegas 2) The Office 3) NUMB3RS 4) House Hunters 5) The Price is Right 6) Intervention 7) 8)
Things I did Yesterday
1) Played in the snow at Lake Tahoe 2) Went to Costco 3) Went on the Youth Temple Trip (I'm now the 1st Counselor in the YW Presidency) 4) Changed several diapers 5) Played Guitar Hero with the Ladies 6) Sang lullabies 7) Changed Lily's clothes 8) Read my scriptures
Things I look Forward to
1) Taking a nap 2) Eating ice cream (when I'm done nursing) 3) Brian getting home next week 4) Buying a house 5) Getting a piano next week 6) Hopefully winning our family's "Biggest Loser" competition =) 7) Lily being able to talk 8) Getting a shower, hopefully on a daily basis. (if Lily 'allows' me too!)
1) Sonic 2) Applebee's 3) Texas Roadhouse 4) Red Robin 5) Panera Bread 6) Pizza Hut 7) --- 8) ---
Things on my Wishlist
1) My own house 2) Organizing my house and keeping it that way 3) 4-6 kids (total) 4) A job for Brian, that keeps him home 5) Getting a puppy dog 6) Going on a vacation, a REAL vacation! 7) Lily will start sleeping through the night VERY soon! 8) House cleaning will get done on it's own. =)
Well, yesterday marked the end of 3 weeks of our family Biggest Loser. I dreaded the morning, and finally got myself on that blasted scale. Much to my surprise it said 3 pounds LESS! YIPPEE!!!!! That makes a total of 7 pounds lost. Slow and steady wins the race!
The other day I was making some bread. While it was rising we were asked to go play some games with friends. I completely forgot about the bread and this is what we came home to 3 hours later. I still baked it and tasted pretty good, just a LITTLE fluffy!
I know it's only been 1 week since my family and I began our "Biggest Loser", but Thursdays are weigh in days. I was dreading getting on the scale this morning because I haven't been as good as I should have but I was pleasantly surprised. I lost 2 pounds!! I told myself, "I CAN do it!" Let's hope I can continue with it!