Sunday, May 2, 2010

Arizona

Lily and I had the opportunity to go on the road with Brian. This job was in Casa Grande, Arizona. I was excited because we were able to visit my best friend Jessica, aka Blondie. I hadn't seen her in 3 years. She took us to the Desert Museum. Here are some pictures of that visit:

This raccoon was really friendly. It was playing with us through the window.
I have a new appreciation for the desert! It's so pretty in it's own kind of way!
Lily fell in love with Blondie REAL quick! They became best friends!


Lily kept calling the wolf a dog and barking at it. It was pretty cute.


Playing at the hotel:
Brian thought she was so cute in her cover-up for the pool. She learned how to use the elevator quite well and knew exactly which buttons to push. She'd make Grandpa Steve proud!

I asked her to smile and this is what she gave me!
The bridge that's being built so we don't drive over the Hoover Dam.

1 comment:

Andon, Katie, and Camilla said...

That's so fun you got to see Blondie! I love that girl. Lily is SO cute! I love her pigtails. Yay for little girls. Soon I will dress us Camilla for church, it's so fun. :D

Blondie looks so happy, how long has she been married now?