Sunday, May 2, 2010

Birthday Celebrations

For Brian's birthday I did "30 Days of Birthday Fun" where I gave him a little gift every day for 30 days leading up to the big day. He really enjoyed it! Brian had been wanting a Wii for a very long time. I finally got one for him. He has been playing it non-stop!


Lily helped him open his presents
I surprised him with going to dinner and friends meeting us there! He thought it was just a date for the two of us. He was surprised and thrilled to have some good friends join us! Here they're singing to him at the restaurant.
I made him this cake, a target. He loves to shoot his guns and I thought a target would be fun. This was my first attempt at using piping for the cake. As you can tell, it turned out terrible, partly due to being rushed to get it done. But he still enjoyed it!
I think Lily enjoyed the cake too!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!