Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Cousins Camp 2011

We recently returned from our family Cousins Camp. Here are A LOT of pictures of the fun events!!!






 The darling General Store

 19 out of 21 Great Grandkids were able to attend this year! From California, Georgia, and 2 missing from New Hampshire.


 My cousin Beth teaching us a fun dance!



 I made these shirts. It was so much fun seeing all the kiddos wearing them!
 My Aunt Mere and Uncle Don converted one of the cabins into a General Store. It was a MAJOR hit!!!








 Grandma Beth enjoying her "Quad Ride"








 Our Shrimp Boil!


 Making homemade Ashby's Ice Cream!






 My cousin's, Katie, youngest celebrated his first birthday with us all!
 Caroline and her bullfrog on a lily pad.




 Having too much fun out on the pond!










 Rock,(geology) lecture by my Sister in Law Briana

 My cousin Joel teaching us the "Hacca" 




 Like the skates on Lily while she's participating in the tug of war?
 Lily couldn't get enough of archery!! 
 My cousin Carrie had all the kiddos do marble art. Didn't it turn out great?!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

That looks like so much fun. Lily is getting so big and so dang cute! I miss you guys!

Michelle said...

I so much love and admire all the things your extended family does to be together..the campouts, hiking, reunions...all great!

Marcy said...

What a fun idea!

Callie said...

I wanna be in your family!