Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Latest Crafts

I've been trying to be productive lately. So here's what I've been up to:

Grandma Dawna has some beautiful wrapping paper from several years ago. She gave them to my mom and my mom let me look through them. I chose a beautiful stack and didn't know what to with it. I didn't want to use it for it's original purpose, so I decoupaged in on 14x18in canvases. Now I have some original art to hang in my house. Not the 'coolest' thing ever, but I really like how they turned out!


Then I've had a few requests to make some of the super fun and cute bags. So here are the latest ones:
(Sorry they're not in the best order. Had troubles getting them to cooperate!)

 #1 Side A
 #3
 #2 Side A
 #2 Side B
#1 Side B

2 comments:

Briana said...

Love it, love it, love it! They are adorable. Can't wait to see Marci's in person. Love the wrapping paper project too. It came out really cute! How do you come up with these ideas?

Marcy said...

SUPER cute!!