So, in honor on my 100th post, here are 100 facts about me:
1. My full name is Leah Meredith McLelland Moore
2. Born December 7th, 1985 in Fresno, CA
3. I have 2 brothers and 1 sister,(I'm #3)
4. I married Brian in the Fresno, CA Temple on Sept. 3, 2005
5. I have 1 daughter, Lily Marie. Born Oct. 25, 2008
6. I have 5 nephews: Shane, Wyatt, Brendan, Ethan, and Caden
7. I have lived in Oklahoma
8. I've witnessed several tornadoes, while living in OK
9. I have played the piano since I was 5 years old (Thanks Grandma Beth!)
10. One of my favorite foods is peanut butter!
11. I strongly believe that ice cream runs through my veins! =)
12. My favorite color is yellow
13. I've been thrown off, stomped on, kicked and bit by a horse
14. I have travelled to 43 states
15. I have lived in Massachusetts
16. My favorite animal is a dog, to be more specific a Lab or a Golden Retriever
17. I've never travelled outside the United States
18. I play the trombone
19. I enjoy making quilts, I'm not the greatest, but it's fun
20. I learned ASL, (American Sign Language), while attending Fresno State University
21. I wish I owned a bakery and decorated cakes
22. I play the cello, it's been quite a while though!
23. I'm deathly afraid of ticks! or anything that sucks blood!
24. I would LOVE to go skydiving someday!
25. A dream vacation would be to travel in a hot air balloon!
26. I enjoy organizing stuff!
27. One of my favorite movies is Hairspray!
28. My favorite music to listen to is country
29. I enjoy card making, scrapbooking, or anything crafty like that
30. My ideal job is to be a Special Education teacher
31. Unfortunately, I DON'T enjoy reading. =(
32. My favorite state I've travelled to is Wisconsin. B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!
33. When I was 3 years old, I split my forehead open on a door at the church and got 3 stitches
34. I raised chickens for FFA (Future Farmers of America), while in high school
35. I was in marching band for 5 years (8th-12th grade)
36. My least favorite chore is sweeping!
37. If I had to chose between being deaf or blind, I'd rather be blind
38. When I was about 5 or 6 years old, a pitch fork went through my foot. I don't remember how it happened though.
39. I lived in Georgia for about 2 months
40. I LOVE to be in the kitchen, cooking or baking!
41. I was in a jazz band for 3 years
42. My favorite job was working for a school district, playing for 6 different school choirs. It was a blast!
43. I don't know how to work computers very well, Brian ALWAYS has to come rescue me!
44. If I could, I'd be in the water all day. I love to swim, take long showers, etc.
45. I secretly wish I could be a professional photographer
46. I've NEVER broken a bone
47. I'm told I'm the best at crossing my eyes
48. I love a good movie that makes you cry
49. If I could, I'd probably eat pizza every day for the rest of my life
50. I believe I have the world's shortest tongue
51.My favorite flower is a Sunflower
52. I was born with a broken collar bone
53. When I was in the 8th grade, I arm wrestled every boy, in my grade, and beat them ALL!
54. My senior year, I was voted craziest laugh, in the year book
55. My favorite fruit is a melon of any kind!
56. I love to paint, like the walls of my house
57. I love to be in a garden, planting flowers!
58. I have a bit of a photographic memory
59. When I was 6 I had my stomach pumped, due to internal bleeding from a car accident
60. I LOVE to shop with coupons!
61.Before Brian and I were dating, when we were dating, and during the first part of our marriage, we donated blood together. We would race to see who could fill the bag first! (Brian usually won)
62. My favorite season is Autumn
63. I was named after my Aunt Meredith
64. Fourth of July is my favorite holiday
65. I've never been water or snow skiing.
66. I wish I could live in a log cabin up in the Sierra Nevadas
67. I HATE eating ANY kind of seafood!!!
68. I'm allergic to penicillin and cedar wood
69. I won first place, in a statewide science fair, for testing bacteria growth in milk. (My junior year of high school)
70. I don't like dairy food, EXCEPT for Ice Cream!
71. Nothing beats my dad's tri-tip!!!
72. I was 19 when I married Brian
73. I was 22 when I had Lily
74. I absolutely LOVE thunderstorms!!! (Nothing beats Oklahoma thunderstorms!)
75. If I could, I'd go barefoot everywhere I went
76. I don't own a cell phone
77. I teach 10 kiddos piano every week
78. I want 5 or 6 children of my own
79. I will NEVER again drive across the country 22 weeks pregnant!
80. When I was about 5 years old I was in gymnastics, I quit because I was afraid to do flips (now I think it's fun!)
81. I have 2 sisters-in-law named Briana/Breanna
82. I have very sensitive ears, I can hear LOTS of things (it amazes Brian!)
83. In high school, I threw the shot put and discuss
84. I LOVE aerobics!
85. Someday, I'd like to do a roller coaster marathon!
86. I have a bad habit of biting my fingernails
87. I LOVE watching suspense movies!!! (My mom says it's because when she went into labor, while pregnant with me, she refused to go to the hospital until she finished watching Ghostbusters)
88. I love driving trucks! Whether it's our Tundra or Mike's BIG Ford, I don't care. As long as it's a truck!
89. I took 4 years of Spanish, unfortunately I don't remember much!
90. I love shopping for shoes, even though I'd rather be barefoot!
91. I like watching home improvement shows on TV. (HGTV, TLC, etc.)
92. When in kindergarten, I took a dead snake I found on the side of the road for show and tell.
93. I HATE being late to any event! I prefer being at least 10-15 minutes early, if possible
94. I can't drive a car for more than 2-3 hours without falling asleep. (I'm not good at helping when it comes to long road trips!)
95. My favorite smells are freshly baked bread, BBQ, campfire, new shoes!
96. I've been to several major cities in the US: New York, Boston, Washington, D.C., San Fransisco, Los Angeles, San Diego, Chicago, Atlanta, and the list continues.........
97. I've got the best husband ever!
98. I've got the best daughter ever!
99. I hope you enjoyed reading this!
100. I actually finished this!