Friday, July 3, 2009

Let the Celebrating Begin!

The Fourth of July is my FAVORITE holiday! I love everything it means! Our freedom, the beautiful land we live in, everything! We're so fortunate to have the things we do,
unlike so many other countries.
We started off the fun weekend by going to Lahontan Lake with our friends, Emily, Michelle and her two kids Hannah and Austin. We had a blast! We enjoyed watching the fish jump out of the water, all the fun boats going by and a BBQ of hamburgers and hot dogs. We spent a lot of time in the water. It was a great afternoon!



Lily was so cute just sitting in the shade enjoying herself, eating crackers and
playing(eating too!) in the sand.

She LOVED her floaty turtle! She kicked, propelling herself. She REALLY liked it!





I made some white cake cupcakes with blue frosting and red sprinkles. They were a hit!

3 comments:

Mark Katy said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! KT

LL said...

funny. I just made cupcakes for a BBQ today and I was trying to figure out how to do red white and blue. Yours look GREAT!
Enjoy your weekend!

Kristen said...

Ok, this is kind of random I suppose but I love your swimsuit! Where did you get it?? And when are you coming to Fresno?? We are leaving Wed., the 29th...